Monday, June 15, 2009

Another winning streak....


a winning streak.... both!



14 JUNE 2009 - Yesterday, i can consider myself scoring a winning streak in my life, 2 things happen simultaneously….

First was my 3rd pre-anniversary month… and secondly, Oscar’s 2nd times Champ in MPOC 4th leg (Oscar’s 4th podium finish in MPOC). Both event will gonna effect my mood for the next few month… TQ to my lovely wife for all d understanding & patient she show to me… and to Oscar Comrade (including also my wife laaa), Nil Satis Nisi Optimum (Only The Best Is Good Enough)..

Next week will be another story in the making…. Are we (Oscar) gonna retain our NPL’s podium result….?? Last MPOC's leg had boosted our spirit. So let show them all what we are made of…!!

Shoot shoot shoot Kill kill kill Win win win!!!


Oscar El-Capito signing out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...